Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A rustic candle holder

I enjoyed trying out some ideas I recently found in a book from the library on decorating with nature.
For this candle holder you just gathered some twigs, tied them together with raffia in a tepee style. Then just sit a votive holder in the center. Thats it! I think it is rather fun and obviously very rustic. Add some pine cones for a fun woodsy touch.
The other candle holder that we tried and I really liked you can find pictures of in my post about saving electricity.

What projects have you been working on lately?

This is linked to Funky Junk Interiors' Saturday Night Special.

3 comments:

More than Survival said...

This is a very NEAT idea!!!!!!!
I am going to have to give it a try. Thanks for posting it.
Heather

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Well now isn't that clever! Thanks for the cute idea! Anything rustic calls out to me.

Donna

Kendra@Creative Ambitions said...

Abbi... your twig candle holder turned out great! Perfect for a rustic table setting!

Blessings,
Kendra

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin