Monday, March 23, 2015

Why I Believe Jesus is the Only Way

The only way to know God and have a relationship with Him, the only way to salvation and the only way to heaven.

  I believe we simply must know Jesus and here is why:

John 14:6 "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Colossians 1:21 "Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation-"

John 10:9 "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and out and find pasture."

Ephesians 2:18 "For through him we both have access to the Father by the one Spirit."

Hebrews 10:19-22 " Therefore brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, His body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water."

Romans 6:3 & 4 "Or don't you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life."

There are so many more verses on this subject but I think you get the idea. :-) If you have a verse that you would like to share that goes along with this topic I would love it if you would put it in the comments!


2 comments:

Lilac Cottage Homestead said...

Amen!! I think I like John 14:6 the best I think!! Thank you so so much for sharing!! God Bless

Kelly

Abbi said...

That verse is a wonderful one. So clear and direct! Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin